Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lessons In Dishonesty Pt1: Jeremy Bolick

Following the AZU blog and the blogs of its main contributors is an interesting exercise in different means of dishonesty and distortion.

In this first part I'll be focussing on Jeremy Bolick (aka Static) and his favourite tactic: the deliberate false attribution of statements. He's tried this on me a couple of times.

Despite having multiple child sex convictions himself, he seems to think if he can prove someone else to have a paedosexual orientation any points they make will be discredited, regardless of their validity. As detailed in my post here, he tried levelling the claim at me. Unlike many who he's tried this on, I decided to take him to task and challenge him to prove his claims, knowing full well he couldn't. I'm sure he thought after my original challenge I'd let it go but I decided to prove my point and restated my challenge on a few occasions. It was some months before he finally responded. During that time he'd done all he could to find anything he could use against me. Up until that point, the only 'evidence' he could uncover was that I use the terms paedophile and paedosexual interchangeably. Obviously, this is not any real evidence but there was nothing further to find so Jeremy resorted to his favoured tactic. He scoured the Girl Chat forums to find an Aussie poster and then cut and pasted the posts into comments on the AZU site, attributing them to me. As I said at the time, I'd have expected him to at least make up some fake IP addresses in order to 'prove' the Girl Chat posts and my blog entries came from the same computer but he didn't even bother doing this. Why? Because the AZU crowd don't require actual proof. They're happy to knowingly embrace and promote a lie if it's all they've got. To date Jeremy's provided no proof to back up his claim that I'm a paedosexual so he and his cronies still rely on the random Aussie's comments and try to use them against me even though they're fully aware of the blatant dishonesty of doing so.

And now Jeremy's back to his old tricks:



I stopped posting on the AZU blog a long time ago as I realised their habit of censoring and manipulating comments would always prevent me from getting a fair hearing. Anything I want to say in response to their postings I do on my own blog. Again, the response of Jeremy to a lack of ammunition is to create his own. I recently posted an article about the importance of judging people based on what they do, not on who they're attracted to (link) which has obviously ruffled Jeremy's feathers. I also posted a number of questions for Jeremy and Clay Keys to answer regarding their views on some of AZU's extemist policies and why they don't consider the policies should apply to them even though they're both child sex offenders (link).

So how does Jeremy respond to these articles? By taking the comment of someone who's posted on the AZU comments page and attributing it to me in the hope of making me look like a hypocrite. I made it perfectly clear in my post that I judge people's actions. Obviously the act of molesting a child is abhorrent to me whether it's disguised as wrestling or in any other form. Using the post of someone else to try and make it seem that I have contradicted this belief is simply pathetic. But the main underlying reason for Jeremy's dishonesty is he knows my questions have exposed him and he wants an excuse to explain away his lack of response. Be honest Jeremy; you don't want to answser my questions because you know you'll either have to voice your opposition to AZU's extremism and raise their ire or explain why you don't hold yourself to the same standards as you hold others.

Jeremy: You're a coward, a liar and a kiddie fiddler and I hold you in nothing but contempt.

6 comments:

oncefallendotcom said...

cally what they do. They're so brazen these days they're even using pictures of me and my screen name just to try to get a rise out of me. But all they are doing is making an ass of themselves. Its funny they're clapping when TSand is doing this when just a couple of months ago, that same dipshit was using Jessica Lunsford as an avatar. Go figure. "Principles" is a term lost on Absolute Zero Understanding!

Voice of Reason said...

Yeah, I noticed that. It's quite comical that they're writing comments under your name and then replying to the comments they've just written. I also find it humorous that Clay manages to launch personal attacks on you in the comments for every article and they go along with it. You'd think they'd recognise that he's just using them as a platform to wage his personal battles.

On another issue, I noticed that Wikisposure have removed the page on Jeremy Bolick. It would appear their concern with 'protecting children' and informing families about convicted sex offenders living nearby doesn't extend to their sex offender friends. They're such hypocrites. I wonder how long it'll be before they take down Clay Keys' page.

oncefallendotcom said...

The AZU mantra -- any enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine. Static and TSand merely use AZU as a platform for revenge, and AZU is more than happy to do so.

Of course, I'm curious as to how TSand will respond to Static demanding TSand retract and apologize statements against AZU and "victims."

oncefallendotcom said...

They didn't edit Static out of all the links. Thanks for sharing! It's good dirt on them!

Voice of Reason said...

Yeah, I noticed that and have screenshots. They weren't quite thorough enough in their airbrushing of history.

oncefallendotcom said...

Since when has AZU/Pee-J been EVER been good at doing whatever it is they do? If fucking up facts were a sport, AZU would be the World Champions