Thursday, January 7, 2010

Deep Thoughts Pt10



Deep Thoughts is somewhat of a misnomer here as this is more disturbing than anything else. Really, do I need to say anything else? I wonder if someone accused a member of her family of child molestation if she'd be so quick to demand that family member was executed without trial. Hmmm.. somehow I doubt it.

Now, could we expect anyone from AZU to stand up for morals and ethics and point out the inherent evil of pushing to lynch people without trial? Of course not.. and unsurprisingly AZU's most vocal pro-rape advocate was the first to jump on the 'hang em high' bandwagon before launching into a tirade about the founding fathers of the USA.


How the hell does this mob expect anyone to take them and their extremist views seriously?

1 comment:

oncefallendotcom said...

Violent Leaves is at it again. Funny, I called her out on her lies and says she doesn't have to prove it. That means that she IS lying and I caught her in it.