Monday, February 22, 2010

The Psycho & The Simpleton

Ahhh.. further folly from the shit-for-brains at AZU.

First, a truly disturbing post from The Psycho:



Holy crap.. I really hope this person doesn't have children as there's something seriously wrong with him/her and clearly any children in his/her care would be at very real risk. If Marina truly cares about the wellbeing of children, she will immediately contact the authorities and pass on this person's IP so he/she can be traced and investigated.

After that truly frightening post, some humour is needed to lighten things up and, as usual, it comes from AZU's resident court jester: Clay Keys.



ROFL!! Clay is still banging on about not being a paedophile as though his sexual orientation has any relevance at all. He may not be a paedophile but his criminal record proves he's a child abuser and that is far, far worse than being a paedophile. The majority of paedophiles (and hebephiles) never harm a child whereas Clay already has. And now he seeks to distract people from his true nature by banging on about not being a paedophile. The simple minded AZU bloggers may be beguiled by his distortions but I won't be.

CLAY, YOU'RE A CONVICTED CHILD ABUSER: STOP TRYING TO FOOL PEOPLE INTO THINKING YOU'RE NOT!!!

2 comments:

oncefallendotcom said...

Clay Keys is the last person at AZU that can call anyone a pedophile. Court Jester?!? More like whipping boy. I can see Clay as a court jester. If you have photoshop I have a good pic of Clay you culd doctor up.

Voice of Reason said...

Well, like I've said before, I have no idea whether he's a paedophile or not as I've not heard any evidence that suggests he is. Unlike the AZU fundamentalists, I'm honest enough and intelligent enough to recognise that his child abusing past proves only that he's a child abuser - not a paedosexual.

As for photoshopping him.. I wouldn't waste my time on such a winner.