Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ahhh.. There You Are



Really? Again? But you did such a good job of 'exposing' me last time. So what's it going to be this time? Another GirlChat random? Or will you actually pull out the name of some poor sap this time and claim that he and I are one and the same? I'm looking forward to seeing the 'evidence' you cook up this time. Remember last time I gave you some tips on what would approach the beginnings of acceptable evidence? I suggest you go back and look because it'll be quite helpful for you but as a quick guide:
  • Make sure the person you name is male and identifies as an Australian
  • It's also a good idea to make up some IP addresses to add authenticity - even better is to make sure you're familiar with Australia's bigger ISPs and make the IP from one of those.
  • Now, I know you guys are pretty good with Photoshop (yes, I can give out compliments when they're warranted) so if you want to make it really authentic you should photoshop the IP you've made up into some actual IP tracker reports.
None of this will make your information any more accurate but it will at least make it more believable this time and we both know you're not as concerned with accuracy as you are with having people swallow the tales you tell. I just don't know if it's good or bad news that the poor bloke you target is unlikely to ever even know you've publicly named him given how comparatively few people read your blog.

Anyway, as you've probably noticed from my lack of activity of late, you have come to bore me somewhat so I'm off now. I'll pop back sometime to see how you're getting on. I've given you a checklist of what to include in your expose so please don't disappoint me by presenting less than adequate information. Surely you don't expect me to do all your work for you?

7 comments:

oncefallendotcom said...

Don't feel bad. For a while, every time someone went to their blog and made nasty comments, they blamed it on me every time. I must have special powers in order to be at a location where there is no internet or cell phone access and still find a way to post on a site that blocked my IP addy years ago. Its a miracle I tell you!

I saw Rez's idle threat and I scoff. Every year it's the same song and dance. They go on summer vacation, promise there will be "big surprises" coming my way, and every year fall when they return I get disappointed because they consistently fail to surprise me.

Personally I'm bored with them myself.

Voice of Reason said...

Yeah, I've had them issue those threats against me before as well and it has never yet amounted to anything. Having said that, for them to suggest I get my affairs in order could quite reasonably be taken as a threat of extreme violence and quite possibly a thinly veiled threat of homicide. If they weren't so impotent I could have cause to be worried but I know that even if I gave them my address they'd not have the courage or integrity to confront me in person anyway. Knowing what they're like they'd probably just poison my dog and think it makes them heroes.

oncefallendotcom said...

TSand would be the most likely one to poison your dog. For some reason he is obsessed with dogs. He put up a picture of a dog on his blog a few months ago and made a comment about it having an "erect penis."

oncefallendotcom said...

Heh. They didn't stay back long did they? That's a good thing.

I'll never agree to their methods. Look, if a person really, truly is doing the bad stuff they're claiming is happening, report it to the feds. It was never about that, and I guess now they've gotten bored with the "lulz."

oncefallendotcom said...

Bellowing blimp has once again declared AZU DOA. I couldn't be happier.

Voice of Reason said...

Yeah, I saw the latest post. Whilst it is encouraging, I won't be taking too much from it just yet. After all, even the plague and anthrax still make comebacks every now and then and the evil malevolence of AZU is just as virulent as either of those. One thing we learn from history is that bigotry and prejudice never go away for long and even if AZU have slunk back into the sewer from whence they came, another equally evil presence will take their place at some stage. Sadly, it is the burden of we the innocent to be eternally vigilant against the corrosive hatred of them and their ilk always.

oncefallendotcom said...

Speaking of things crawling out of the sewers, there's a small stir in the AZU sewer at the moment...