Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yawn...

I noticed that AZU's 'tame' child sex offender has returned from his exile and is back to posting comments... but he still seems to be having some trouble backing up his claims against me. It's been over 200 days since I challenged him and he's still come up with nothing. So, in the spirit of helpfulness, I thought is may be beneficial to him if I give him a helping hand. Jeremy, just finish this sentence...

"I stated that Jack is a paedosexual and the evidence I have which proves it is....."

There you go Jeremy, it's not that hard is it? Surely you wouldn't go around accusing people without any evidence would you?

Of course, you could just come out and admit you were talking out of your arse and you actually have no evidence whatsoever. Yes, I understand it will be a tad humiliating for you but I'm sure it's nothing more than you've experienced after being caught out in the past.

Tick tock Jeremy.

2 comments:

Zap said...

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/absolutezero/7893983156614856252/

Have a nice day. :)

Voice of Reason said...

Really Jeremy? After 7 months, the best you can do is take a random Aussie from GirlChat and attribute his comments to me? I guess I've given you far too much credit. I'd have thought you'd have at least gone to the trouble of faking some IP addresses to make it look like the GirlChat posts and my blog posts were coming from the same computer.

Still, the old "Jack's response will be to deny ever having made those comments." is a nice, if rather predictable, touch. I know what your AZU 'buddies' consider proof falls far below the standards normal people require so there really isn't any point making denials. In your circles an accusation is considered all the proof you need. Well, not here I'm afraid. Your attempt has failed and the clock's still ticking Jeremy.

And, finally, please don't confuse this challenge with me caring about what you or your 'buddies' think. I couldn't give a rat's tossbag whether your mates think I'm a paedo or not. And your opinion means even less. Never forget that you're a convicted child sex offender and I'm not so what you think of me is totally irrelevant. I'm just having a bit of fun calling you to task over your baseless allegations.

Tick tock Jeremy...