Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Deluded Notions Pt2

Post directed at Michael Melsheimer

However, I said I was going to neutralize you and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

If you are "ticked pink" by me and dismiss me as 'your best enemy', I can only say that's your misfortune for not taking me seriously. You will, after all, never be able to say that I didn't give you fair warning.

Stitches



I hate to burst your bubble SC but the only people who take you seriously are the half dozen in your little gang. The rest of us just laugh at you. You think we visit your blog because we take it at all seriously? You're deluding yourself. We visit it purely for the comedy value. Yes, I know it's cruel to laugh at the mentally challenged but you set yourself up so well that I can't help but point and laugh derisively at your glorious ineptitude.

4 comments:

oncefallendotcom said...

And I thought I was the only one who went there just for the comedy value!

Voice of Reason said...

That's because they are!

Anonymous said...

The "Broward/Palm Beach New Times" has an article that would appeal to your audience. The title is "Animal Instincts" and it documents the struggle of zoophiles in their attempts to be accepted in society.

Here is a link - http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2009-08-20/news/those-who-practice-bestiality-say-they-re-part-of-the-next-gay-rights-movement/

oncefallendotcom said...

I'm sure a few of those zoophiles are AZU members. After all, anyone who'd find Stitches attractive would find a billy goat "sexay."