Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Well, it's been an interesting three months since I opened up this blog. I've been exposed to comments from the rational and the cretinous. Generally I've let most comments be published with only the most pathetic off-topic attacks being deleted. I've also found that it's been quieter than I'd hoped but I've come to understand that some will only post on the blogs that guarantee editorial support and no uncensored opposition. It's a shame that they're not interested in free and open discussion but ultimately it says a lot about them and exposes the flaws in their character. To those who've had the courage to enter into open discussion here I offer my thanks and respect.

So, I hope everyone reading this had a fantastic Christmas and that 2009 brings happiness and wellbeing to all.

No comments: