Monday, October 27, 2008

What's New Pussycat?

Stitches77 (aka Stitches the Cunt - SC) reminds me of a kitten: she is constantly taking swipes that either don't land or, when they do, have little to no effect. As soon as someone stands up to her she runs to hide behind insults and aggression. She is great fun to toy with as she's not too bright and very overconfident. But that's where the analogy ends as she's in no way cute and certainly not a nice person.

I've been having a fun exchange with SC over on AZU. Someone made the comment that more men than women are raped if you count prison rapes, to which SC replied:

Cite your source. And don't confuse 'sexual victimization' with RAPE when you do so.

So, as she made it clear she has a definition of rape that precludes acts that many would consider to be rape I had to ask her to define what she considers 'sexual victimisation' and how it differs from rape. At first I didn't understand the reason she wouldn't want to make her definition public but, given her below comment, it's now pretty clear. It's about power - she has it and having to answer someone's question would diminish it. Anyhoo, the comments section can be found here if you want to see the whole exchange. Needless to say, SC very quickly descended into her usual mire of insults and naked aggression but made one very crucial and telling remark which confirms my suspicions.

You also failed to realize that I love having the power to manipulate you, Jack

So there we have it folks, SC has inadvertently revealed her true motivation for running the AZU blog: the power. She says herself that she loves having the power to manipulate people. Presumably SC suffered sexual abuse at some stage in her past and is now seeking to reclaim the power that experience took from her. That would also explain why she so quickly attacks anyone who posts comments that disagree with what she's decided is the official AZU line. It's a challenge to her authority that makes her feel that she's not the one in charge so she has to re-establish her authority: like a cat marking it's territory.

Let me make it clear: I do have sympathy for SC and find it terribly sad that she was used as some bloke's sex toy. I have sympathy for anyone who's been through such a traumatic experience. It must play on her mind that there are likely to still be people getting off on her experiences and that she's powerless to stop it. It must be a debilitating experience and I do have sympathy for her because of what she went through but that doesn't change the fact that she's a total bitch. I guess we'll never know if she would've turned out a nice person had she not been abused.

5 comments:

oncefallendotcom said...

You're giving me a run for my money on exposing the Absolute Zeroes s the cognitively distorted individuals they are.

You even got the idea to mock some of THEIR headlines LOL. They hate it when the tables are turned huh?

They're on the run. They even tried to block my IP address so I can't read their comments, but I just use other browsers toread their comments. And laugh.

You pity Stitches. That makes one of us. I see her as an evil cunt, and I doubt there was ever a time she WAS nice. So is she claiming to be a victim now? SC ALREADY stated she WASN'T an abuse/ rape victim. So was she or not?

Voice of Reason said...

Well, my aim for this blog isn't to attack AZU. It's to provide a middle ground for people with different points of view to express their opinions without being needlessly censored. Sadly I've come to realise the AZU brigade aren't interested in neutral ground as it takes their power.

It's also a forum for me to express my own views so naturally given the treatment I've received at AZU there's likely to be some honest assessments of them on here which they're unlikely to appreciate. They're not all as bad as SC. I've debated with Violet Leaves on her blog and she's been quite reasonable in arguing points rather than stooping to insults and needless aggression.

As for SC being a child abuse victim, I've not read a claim from her either way. From what you say here it sounds that she's claimed not to be a victim but I don't believe that.

Thanks for the comments. It's nice to know someone reads what I write.

oncefallendotcom said...

Heh. You just don't know AZU like I do. I put with them for almost a year now, I just got sick of the crap they have pulled against people and decided to treat them as they treated me, so to speak. Honestly, it is better to ignore them, because few people take them seriously, and as you have discovered, they are not very truthful and lack the powers of perception. It is all just blind justification to hate.

Voice of Reason said...

One other thing I should say is that it is clear from SC's behaviour and comments that her underlying motivation for running a blog is the power it affords her.

By presuming her status as a child abuse victim I was giving her an honourable reason (an excuse if you will) for what would otherwise be a grubby seeking of power. If it transpires that she's not actually a victim - and, as I said, I don't believe she's not - then her chasing of power changes from an understandable response to her experience to simply being ugly.

Anonymous said...

This woman started off lying and twisting things and going about libelling everyone based upon their reactions to her and others' threats - namely those spouted by such early malevolent characters that were known as 'Hellpig' and 'Llort' et. al. who would pitch in with many threats of sexual violence against the original 'activist' bloggers.
She has now created a complete lie.
I don't think it funny at all to reflect on anyone's past abuse so I won't start thinking about it now and creating opinions, I will just state what she is now, and what she done.
She has lied egregiously, threatened, bitched, accused, libelled freely, without interference by LEA's; made serious attempts to ruin peoples' lives, reputations etc, to drive them to suicide possibly, all through the deployment of threats and lies and with complete impunity.